lodge how do i payWe understand the cost of assisted living may seem high, but it is worth it for the sake of your health, safety and well being. We can assure you that once you make the decision to move in you will never have to move out for financial reasons. We are a family care provider, which means there are financial resources always available to pay for your care.

So how do you pay for the cost of assisted living care at the Lodge?

These are the ways you can pay

  1. Private pay: Pay from private savings and assets.
  2. Long term Care Insurance
  3. For questions regarding financial eligibility for programs within our county, please call:

Aging and Disability Resource Center of Portage County
Phone: 346 - 1505 or toll free (800) 589 - 5055
Website: www.co.portage.wi.us/adrc

2 lodge

The Lodge at Whispering Pines

3450 Bridlewood Drive
Plover WI 54467
(715) 342-9100